Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sunshine Award! My First Award!



Thank you so much to Teri at Mom to bed by 8 for passing along the sunshine and giving us our first ever award! I can't tell you how happy I was when I received your email and it really touched me that today, someone was thinking enough of me to take time out of their busy day to do this! I really do thank you Teri - you made my day!

So now it is my turn to pass along the sunshine and give the Sunshine Award to 12 of my very favourite blogs! These are some of the blogs that I visit the most, that are the most informative and also which I have had the pleasure of developing some nice friendships with some of the ladies who started them. So without further delay, the 12 blogs I am giving the Sunshine Award to are (drumroll please!)

1 Feisty, Frugal & Fabulous
2 Natural Mommie
3 Annies Home
4 Fun and Funky Mommy
5 Second Time Around
6 Coffee with the Mrs.
7 My Wee View
8 Organic Girl
9 The Next Kid Thing
10 My Organized Chaos
11 Seeryus Mama
12 Aubut Life

I really do hope that the ladies from the above blogs are as happy as I was and that they choose to accept the Sunshine Award. When you do accept it, it would be great if you could please post the award photo on your blog and then pass it onto another 12 blogs of your choice that you would like to honour with the Sunshine Award!

No comments: