Just had a chance to draw the winner for this amazing giveaway and the lucky number is:
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-12-01 15:40:09 UTC
Comment 15 belongs to Jennifer L. Congrats Jennifer! I will be sending you an email in the next few minutes!
Thanks everyone for entering!
I have so many wishes and aspirations for my daughter's future. I admittedly have my own set of Mommy dreams I would love to see her fulfill but only if that is what she chooses. I never want her to do something just because it's what I would want. With that being said, if she did want to make my hopes and dreams come true then she would love dance and gymnastics, she would follow in Mommy's footsteps and love cheerleading. And even though we live in Canada, she would decide that she wants to be a cheerleader in the NFL and, fingers crossed, would cheer for the Buffalo Bills (Mommy's favourite team!) I did have her dress a Bills cheerleader for Halloween this year and she adored the pom poms I made for her so it seems like we may be headed in the right direction.
Education is first and foremost and is critical to getting a good job, making it a career and becoming a valuable member of your community. It is absolutely necessary and there is undoubtedly no getting out of that whatsoever. University will happen - end of discussion!
Most importantly, I want her to blaze her way along and create her own path and not follow behind others. I want her to be happy, healthy and successful in whatever she chooses. I never want her to settle and I need her to know that it's never too late to make your dreams come true and nothing is ever too hard. Every child born into this great big world of ours is capable of greatness and has the same opportunity to change the world and leave their mark forever. Money doesn't mean everything. At the end of the day I truly believe that if you are doing work that makes you happy, if you are living the lifestyle you have always dreamt of and your family is healthy and ridiculously happy that is what matters.
Earlier in this post I mentioned the importance of education and that is honestly what I believe. It is crazy expensive to put your children through school, even with grants and bursaries. I also am of the opinion that the expense of post-secondary education is a parent’s responsibility. Maybe that's a little "old school" but that's how I was raised and it is precisely what I signed up for when I decided to have a child. Wouldn't it be great to get a head start on saving for your child's education? I know that nothing could be better than lifting some of the financial burden and Aquafresh Advanced is holding just that sort of contest right now! I already headed over and entered and I urge you to do the same because you have the chance to WIN a $10,000.00 RESP courtesy of Aquafresh Advanced! The link to this great contest can be found at www.aquafresh.ca. Be sure to get your entries in soon though as this contest does close on November 30th, 2010!
As part of this great blog tour sponsored by Aquafresh Advanced, I have a great giveaway to announce at the bottom of this post but before we get there, I wanted to share some great ways to help your kids learn how to brush their teeth, courtesy of Aquafresh Advanced:
- Make it a habit. Children should get into a healthy routine of brushing after breakfast and before bed.
- They should brush for at least two minutes so that the fluoride has time to work.
- Limit the amount of toothpaste. Children under 6 years of age don’t need more than a pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste to clean effectively. This will also help that tube last a little longer!
- Be supportive. Up until first grade or later, kids will need supervision and coaching to brush properly.
- Make brushing more fun by playing or singing a favourite song, setting a timer to count down two minutes, or offering to read a favourite story as a reward.
Leave a comment and share your toothbrushing tips and tricks for kids. This entry is mandatory and MUST be completed prior to any of the extra entries.
- Follow Gumdrops & Lollipops via Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
- Subscribe to Gumdrops & Lollipops via email
- Subscribe to Gumdrops & Lollipops via reader
- Grab my button (right sidebar) and leave me a link *this one is worth 3 entries*
- Blog about this giveaway, with a link back to me
- Follow me on twitter @kenziesmum2009
- Tweet this contest! You can do this once a day for extra entries. Feel free to use this tweet: Win a Philips Sonicare for Kids Toothbrush valued at $70(MSRP!) @kenziesmum2009 http://tinyurl.com/2fbaz85 @MC_Canada #AquafreshFutures
This contest will end at 11:59pm on November 22nd, 2010 and the winner will be chosen at random and notified via e-mail on November 23rd, 2010.
There are so many fantastic bloggers taking part in this blog tour and giveaway and you can enter at all of them but you can only win once. It's a great giveaway so I definitely suggest entering everywhere you can to increase your chances!
Disclosure - I am participating in the Aquafresh Advanced program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of GSK. I received a sample of Aquafresh Advanced and gift card as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.